GTI G60 Edition one (G-unit@)

Utilisez ce forum pour vous présenter, envoyer les photos de vos voitures, faîtes-nous partager vos points de vue etc...

Re: GTI G60 Edition one (G-unit@)

Messagepar tonymk2 » Mer 24 Déc 2014 9:43

WaouW Nice Job...

Now how much horse????

:wars_34:: :wars_34::
Le bruit du G est ma sono....
tonymk2
En fond de deuxième

Hors-ligne

Messagepar G-unit@ » Mer 24 Déc 2014 15:51

tonymk2 a écrit:WaouW Nice Job...

Now how much horse????

:wars_34:: :wars_34::

250-260 bhp on 68 mm pulley ( I will use toothed pulleys ) on smaller pulley can push more power ..

Thanks...
G-ladiator "Edition One " O=o==w=g6o=O My G60 on open highway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGm-CXyuv9U
G-unit@
En fond de première

Hors-ligne

Messagepar Snif » Jeu 25 Déc 2014 3:02

If your goal it's to have more hp, i would say that you should change compressor by a rotrex or something like that... Cause smaller than 68mm pulley, it become really bad for our little G... Thoses compressor aren't made to works on excessive speed.

Just an advise for you ;D

anyway, great job on this engine... mine still under construcion for the moment.

Have fun... always nice to see your post :wink:
0 spirit... :)
Snif
En fond de troisième

Hors-ligne

Messagepar G-unit@ » Jeu 25 Déc 2014 23:21

Snif a écrit:If your goal it's to have more hp, i would say that you should change compressor by a rotrex or something like that... Cause smaller than 68mm pulley, it become really bad for our little G... Thoses compressor aren't made to works on excessive speed.

Just an advise for you ;D

anyway, great job on this engine... mine still under construcion for the moment.

Have fun... always nice to see your post :wink:

Hi Snif,

This engine without G-lader does not make sense. With all this money that i spend on this engine I could build 16vt or 1.8t with cca 400 hp. Im not interest for some other engine or some other compressor or turbo, my only thinking was between 16VG60 or make top 8v, so I decided to build top 8V G60. I want taht everything looks oem under the hood. I want power and durability but with G-lader..

Mybe in future I will done G65 ( never G75 ) he still looks oem, and with this engine and mods that I done it could pusch 270-280 hp on 68 mm toothed pulleys. That is more than enough for mk2 and fwd..

68 mm is limt for me, it is good compromise between perfomance and durability. I already bough set of toothed pulleys ( 56 teeth chranck pulley, and 28 teeth G-lader pulley , 1:2 ratio, it is cca as on 68 mm V-belt )

Thanks for your compliment, soon I will post a new update.. :wars_34::

Merry Christmas to everyone ...
G-ladiator "Edition One " O=o==w=g6o=O My G60 on open highway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGm-CXyuv9U
G-unit@
En fond de première

Hors-ligne

Messagepar Snif » Ven 26 Déc 2014 23:54

well... i see.

For me, arround 270 hp on a "standar" engine of G60 is a lot... My idea still that this compressor aren't made for performance, just a sound and pleasure to ride with it.

anyway i hope that this engine built that you've done will have the reliability that you wish :wink:

Merry christmass and happy new year!
Snif
En fond de troisième

Hors-ligne

Messagepar G-unit@ » Sam 27 Déc 2014 12:14

I agree with you that 270 hp is too much on standard 8VG60, but my engine/head/commpressor is long way from standard, I hope that this engine with this modifications will have 250-260 hp with my G-lader ( RS2 ) and in future with G65 cca 20 hp more...
G-unit@
En fond de première

Hors-ligne

Messagepar Snif » Dim 28 Déc 2014 14:36

Yeah of course your engine is not a standar one.. :lol:

but you still in 1.9l with a G60 charger... and by the way, you have to work a lot (as you did, on the other part. Forged piston, manifold reworked and more and more..) And that's here the problem of the reliability i guess... i hope that'y your engine will be safe.

And for G65, i'm not really convinced about this loader... As we know today, the main problem of a G60 is the central bearing inside the spiral... tend to have an excedent play because of the 60mm on each side of it.. Problem that' you will never have on a G40 for exemple..

Then you want to add 5mm more :eusa_17:: why not...

But i'm happy to see one loader like this one day and maybe, the new built will be more reliable than a standar G60 :smile:

Have fun!
Snif
En fond de troisième

Hors-ligne

Messagepar G-unit@ » Dim 28 Déc 2014 18:09

Why would you think that with ( for example ) reworked head and intake maniflod will reduce the reliability ???
I use the most expensive pistons and other parts for my engine. This parts are made to handle 600+ bhp , so with them my engine is much safer ..

I have friend in croatia, he build G60 engine , in raddo. the same concept as mine ( 1.9L full ported head wit bigger valves...etc.) he pushed out 292 bhp and 358 nm ( on video above he had 286 bhp , after he fit a new exhaust maniflod , pushed 292 bhp )

he using the Vems management and 63mm V-belt pulley ( on 68 mm he had 263 bhp )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rg0ncljOwI

And here is link abouth car :

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 809&type=3
G-unit@
En fond de première

Hors-ligne

Messagepar G-unit@ » Sam 10 Jan 2015 9:50

Ready for composition...

Toothed belt kit , 56 teeth crankshaft pullye , 28 teeth G-lader pulley, so it is 1:2 ratio it is cca as 68 mm pulley on V-belt

New Fedime, slicks with road dot. I will use this tires only for 1/4 mile
I will prepare oem bbs rm 6.5j for them

G-unit@
En fond de première

Hors-ligne

Messagepar Sniper » Lun 12 Jan 2015 12:10

Hi,

It's always nice having some news from you. All your engine parts seems well sand. Looks beautifull.

Good luck for the next. Keep us inform :-)
G60 Prépa maDe bY CheVi
Esthétiquement sobre.....
Moteur qui arrache....
Sniper
En fond de deuxième

Hors-ligne

PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers Présentez votre G60